Saturday, June 12, 2010

Update


Blockquote
Snap Dollars sent me an ad to click on for .10. When I clicked on the ad it was classmates.com. I read it and it said sign up and receive a $2.00 bonus. So, I did. I do not see that I have been credited.


Unique Rewards sent me a notice that I had been credited .55 for joining Mommy Talks. They also let me know my balance is $5.57.



Net Panel sent me a survey.This survey will take 5 minutes to complete.
Your opinions are important, don't miss this chance to be heard!
NetPoints for this study:
Complete: 15
NetPoints is our way of saying thank you and can be redeemed for cash. I did it, it took about 3 minutes. I received 15 points.

Toluna 11274 points

Canada Talk Now sent me 2 surveys. One was longish and I received 10 points for doing it.

Junk ads...I have noticed that several of the ads I am receiving are just not interesting to me. I am getting to know the names and quickly sending them to junk. Next step, get off their mailing list. The nice thing about opening a new email is that it's confined to this spot.


Some junk Rick Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment