Friday, June 11, 2010

Today's Update

Today I had 25 emails!

One a survey from Web Perspectives. 5 minutes long. About beverages. took about 2 minutes max. Reward 5 sweepstakes entries for $1000.
Survey Club sent me a survey worth $1. I completed it in about 25 minutes. Then sent me another one, I couldn't do it as it was full. My balance at survey club is $1.10. They pay out as follows:
Payoneer - Prepaid Debit MasterCard
Earn $10 to redeem!
Amazon.ca® - $10 Canadian Gift Certificate
Earn $10 to redeem!
Snap Dollars sent me an ad to click on and I would get paid a small amount to look at it. Turns out it was 1 cent.
Inbox dollars sent me a link to click on which meant I got 2 entries into a draw.
Global Opinion Panels sent me a survey.Points: Earn up to 300 reward points, plus an entry into our monthly sweepstakes (with 15 prizes totaling $1,950).
Time: About 10 minutes. I did not qualify. But for doing a few questions I got 100 points and an entry in a draw to win 1 of 55 prizes.
Survey Pay Jobs is international Incomes where you have to pay to do surveys.
Harris Poll Online sent me a survey which took me 19 minutes to complete. This is what they said about the survey.As a valued member of our panel, you may receive a few survey invitations each month. With each survey you complete, you will have the opportunity to enter our HIstakes sweepstakes for approximately $12,000 CAD, view highlights of our survey results,and earn HIpoints that you can redeem for prizes.
In addition, we will reward you with bonus HIpoints after you complete your 3rd survey with us!
Toluna sent me a survey I did not qualify for, but I was rerouted to another survey. I did it it took about 10 minutes then this message came up.Thank you for participating in our survey today. Unfortunately, your profile does not correspond to the one we are looking for in this study. As a token of our appreciation, we will award you with one entry to our new monthly cash sweepstakes, with three lucky winners of $2,500, $1,000, and $500, plus two prizes of $250! Most survey rewards, including drawing entries, will be credited to your account within 14 days. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your account to be credited.
I went on the Toluna website and did a bunch of opinion polls. I am at 11,259 points.
Opinion Outpost sent me a survey.OPINION POINTS POSSIBLE: 25 Opinion Points! I did not qualify, but was entered in a $750 draw.
Web Perspectives sent me a survey that took me 11 minutes to complete. I was rewarded with this.
Thank you for taking part! Your Web Perspectives account will be credited within the next few days! You have also been entered into our monthly draw for 5 chances at $1,000.
Lightspeed sent me a survey. Time: 30 minutes Lightspeed Points: 150 I took it and after 15 minutes of watching a tv commercial and answering questions I received 150 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment