Monday, June 7, 2010

Surveys for Canadians Treasure Trooper

As I searched the Internet to learn more about surveys and making money from home by doing them, I found there was not much real info, especially for Canadians. I decided to do a test run and let you know what I found after one month of filling out surveys!





Step One: Get a new email address. I did this through gmail.


Step Two: Find the surveys to join!





First Review Treasure Trooper



I joined this, there is no joining incentive(some pay for you to join). The surveys are mostly things you have to sign up and pay for. Some low paying surveys(.40) ask you to download and install a game. I have $1.60 pending, see below.
My Pending Offers
The following offers have been marked "Done" but have not yet been verified. The dollar amount, number of gold coins, and pearls shown will be added to your account once we receive confirmation that you have completed the corresponding offer.
Whether you won a pearl is indicated by a checkmark or cross. If you originally missed your chance to play the pearl-finding game after completing an offer, you may play now by clicking on the PLAY icon next to that offer.
Notice: Do not click the offer link again, unless you think you did the offer incorrectly and want to retry. Clicking the offer link will reset your "Claim Date."
Toluna
Sign up for, and confirm, your free account.(Claimed 2010-06-07).
$1.00

Canada Survey
Sign up and confirm your membership.(Claimed 2010-06-01).
$0.60

Getting Paid
7. When do I get paid?Payments will be processed on the 15th-20th of every month for the previous month's earnings. This means that you will receive a monthly payment if your balance exceeds $20. If not, then your balance will be carried over to the next month.

The cash surveys gives you a chance to fill out 3 surveys with extra bonus for doing so. 2 out of 3 don't work in my area!
Signing up for this means you get emails for Armax which seem to be advertising and YOU WON click here, with oops offer no longer available!

This doesn't seem like a great use of my time! I'll keep you posted. Survey Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment