Monday, June 14, 2010

Survey Review Research by Net

Research By Net is an actual survey site it is for Canadians only. They pay you by points. You get 15 points for joining. After I joined 2 days ago I received a survey for 24 points, 5 if I was disqualified. It was supposed to take 10 minutes, it actually took 4 and was quite interesting(with pictures!). Their system is 400 points = $10 750 points =$25 1000 points= $50. So I guess I'm at about $1. They send you a cheque once you request one at a minimum of $10.
Their refer a friend is as follows :You will earn 50 NetPoints when a friend registers with NetPanel and completes their first survey. Plus, when your friend reaches 400 NetPoints we will credit your own account with another 100 points!. It's that easy.
Want to join? Email me and I'll send you a link.(you can do the same with someone you know and everyone will get referral points!)

No comments:

Post a Comment