Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hanging in there pays off

I have told you earlier that I joined My Surveys or TNS . I was at 35 points and yesterday I got an interesting commercial survey worth 200 points($2)!
I also received a survey from Canada Talk Now and received 15 points for it.
I have become quite efficient at scrolling through my inbox, deleting all the junk and looking at the surveys offered. It is important to determine which are most worth your time and do those first. Now that I understand a bit more about the different companies I can figure out quickly which ones to take. I am not sure if time zones have anything to do with things, but I do notice that even when I respond as soon as I get the invitation, it is sometimes already full. I was offered a survey with Tulna, Survey Savvy(got an entry to the monthly draw), Survey Club and Research by Net but did not qualify. Research by Net gave me 10 points anyways.
I joined Survey Lion and Voice of the West. I am quite excited about Voice of the West as it is Canadian and British Columbia specific. Voice of the West is an Ispos Reid affiliate. I don't have much information to share yet, but I'll keep you posted.(I hear they do in person surveys that pay really well!)
I am quite happy with Lightspeed! There surveys are interesting, lots of commercial rating surveys, and I seem to qualify for most. They credited your points immediately and I now have 450 points. It seems like it won't be long for me to reach payout!
Payout for cash(they also do gift cards)is as follows. 1107 points = $10 PAYPAL
1660points =$15
2214points =$20
2767points =$25
3320points =$30

No comments:

Post a Comment