Thursday, June 10, 2010

Survey Review Global Test Market

When looking at the your free survey forum I found people talking about getting paid by Survey Spot. I googled it and found a link. When I clicked on it it told me it wasn't available for my area.It is USA only. I was redirected and ended up on the site Global test Market. I signed up in only a minute or 2 and was sent a confirmation link. When I confirmed I was automatically given my first survey which took about 3 minutes tops. Then I received another short survey and several opportunities to update my personal profile.They are registered with the BBB.

This is what they say about themselves.

What rewards can I earn for taking online surveys?
Each invitation will tell you how many MarketPoints or Sweepstakes entries you will earn for completing the survey, or for participating but not qualifying for it. The amount of the reward will vary depending on two factors:
The urgency of the online survey -- more urgent surveys will offer higher incentives

The length of the online survey -- the more time required on your part, the larger the reward

MarketPoints These are rewards you will receive for most surveys when you qualify and complete them. Accumulate 1000 of these points and you can trade them in for $50 U.S. in cash (or the equivalent in your local currency if available).

Profile Surveys These surveys help us learn more about your background, habits, and hobbies. This confidential information enables us to send you more surveys that you qualify for and enjoy. Plus, you'll get a small reward just for telling us about yourself. Pretty cool, huh? You can find your Profile Surveys on your Surveys page on the GlobalTestMarket website.

Here is a survey I was offered.

This survey takes about 5 minutes.Your reward for completing it: 3 Daily and 3 Monthly cash sweepstakes entries

No comments:

Post a Comment