Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Survey Update Toluna

I have been receiving survey invites from Toluna. This one came today.

Today, we have an opportunity for you to participate in a survey about Your home. Everyone who qualifies and completes this survey will earn 24,000 Points!
If you don’t qualify, you will receive one entry to our NEW, monthly cash sweepstakes offering more chances to win, with three lucky winners of $2,500, $1,000, and $500, plus two prizes of $250!
I answered a few questions and then it asked if in the last year I had purchased the following:
Bathroom sink etc, boat, time share and so on. Nothing on the list was a purchase for us so I said no and I was disqualified from the survey!
Yesterday, I did a long survey(at least 30 minutes!!) and hopefully will receive 3000 points. That's a whopping $1! This survey today was worth $8! So, maybe if I hang in there?
They have a 600 point bonus for filling out your interest survey profile and if you do all of them you get an extra 2000 points. I now have 10569 points, or just over $3.00. I can cash out at 60000 points....Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment