Friday, September 24, 2010

Surveys galore!

Seems the surveys I have been getting are increasing in pay! Yesterday I got a Angus Reid survey for $5! It was interesting, interactive and energy related. I am so thankful I installed the gmail notifier as the number one problem with the Angus Reid surveys are they are full by the time I can do them. So now I am at $8!

TNS sent me a survey for $7.50, it was long, repetitive and not much fun, but I completed it! That should bring me to $8.75, so almost time to cash out again!!

I called in on my Web Perspectives $10 survey today. I am told my less than 5 minute automated phone call will get me $2!

Lightspeed sent me a survey for 150 points, I am at 963 points(1112 is cash out for $10). Again, what I love about lightspeed is that they credit you your points as soon as you finish the survey.
It would be great if I could keep this up and show that anyone could make $300 a month doing surveys, hey? Anyone, make that?

No comments:

Post a Comment