Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cash Out at My Survey!!

Well, it's time to cash out at My Survey! They will send me a cheque in the mail for a minimum of $10, I have $20! I registered with them June 1 of 2010. I have done a total of 18 surveys. Some very short interest type surveys for as little as 5 points, but as I hung in there I got a survey for 1000 points($10)! I found it very interesting(it was a spending diary)and I may get to do it again in November! Then right after that I got a regular survey worth 500 points! So, there you have it...another cash out! We'll see how long it takes to get the cheque.

Also, today Purolator brought me my Neilsen Home Scan scanner! Anyone else out there using it? We figured out all the points and don't think we will be doing it for the shopping rewards! Anyone ever win their sweepstakes? We are kind of excited to scan things!! We'll see how it goes, might be a lot of work for not much reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment