Friday, September 17, 2010

Cash out time at Surveyhead!


Yeee haaa! Cash out time finally at Surveyhead! $25.68 will be paid into my Pay Pal account! Why it takes 4weeks or more? I don't know! But, there you have it another cash out! Surveyhead surveys aren't hard, often pay well($4.28 was the highest survey). I got $5.27 as a welcome bonus, I did 9 quick profile surveys so they knew which surveys to send me, and 8 actual surveys that paid between $1.02 and $4.28. I could have cashed out a long time ago, but it takes a very long time for surveys to go from pending to earned! I signed up with them May 31, 2010. They aren't my very favorite as I often find I don't qualify for the surveys and the long pending times! But, that said, I still think they are one of the better ones out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment