Monday, July 5, 2010

Survey Review: New Offers Club

Here's a neat company. It's Canadian. I can't find any reference to it on Survey Police, but that could be that Survey Police is American? So, what's good about this company? Well first off there are 4 types of survey companies.
1.Straight surveys...sites like Global Test Market
2.Offer sites, sites that are about getting you to look at and hopefully buy things..sites like Snap Dollars
3.Sites that offer both offers and surveys...sites like Fat Cat Rewards
4.Sites that offer offers and click emails..sites like New Offers Club
1.When you click on New Offers Club and sign up you get $25.
2.Cash out is at $50 and paid by Pay Pal
3. Emails are sent to you and you must click on the ads and stay on the site for at least one minute
4.If you refer someone and they sign up and make $50 you get $10
Now, I haven't tried to cash out yet so I'll let you know when I do.
My balance is $27.45 after doing 3 click emails. The last 2 days I have had an email with 3 clicks totally .95! Not bad for a click! What's your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment